Dec 18, 2009

December 18th...//Snoop Dogg! :P

What an awesome day!:D
Today's Weather:Cold just like yesterday though its a bit less today.
Ah,
So today I had my chemistry exam and I have something to share with you guys.
It was approx . a 3 hour paper (8:40-12:00)
I finished mine by 10:20 .
I had to wait till 12:00,till everyone else finishes it :| .I had nothing to do for 2 hours thus I was just looking everywhere to distract myself.There was this girl who sits in front of me...and Oh!I took 1 additional sheet and ended up using only a quarter of the first side .:P
Ten minutes after I finished my paper,this girl asks the invigilator for her second additional sheet and I thought to myself "What the!Is she even human?" Then I ended up convincing myself that it was my poor preparation and maybe the paper deserved 2 additional sheets.Then after sometime again she buzz's!... Ma'am Paper....|Hm...Okay,maybe one more...then again after sometime,Shit 2 more additional sheets! I was really horrified and I thought to myself "Shit,Was my preparation that poor!? " :(
Then,I continued looking everywhere,tried to copy a few answers..which did not go that well.So then alas!I had finished my paper,God knows what I've written..Hopefully I must pass the exam. haha
SO,then I saw something really disturbing and unpleasant on my way back home.
It was this dog,when I was travelling back home and Shit,Ah,It looked disgusting
wait I'll show you MY visual representation....

My MS Paint skills might impress you. :P
basically this x represents the dog's...usually called *****.
and yeah it looks really amazing and stuff.But this is where I realized how creative my mind actually was.....
this thing actually reminded me of this rapper guy 's hair  --Snoop Dogg -his  Hair Strands
Hahaha, you get my point now? :P
So,Then tomorrow I'm having my english test{got postponed to tomorrow 'coz of the rains},and I'm yet to start reading the lessons.Its 11:06pm IST here right now and I have 2 more blogs to complete.They are Creative Inspirations and Rants,Criticizing Subjects-1.English.
Hopefully I'll get them done by today or by tomorrow ---for sure.Rest of the day after my exam I  was just killing time and I was learning this thing called "Silverlight".If you are interested in those kind of stuff feel free to talk with me and I will get back with you guys later. :D
So,Peace Out Yo!

PS:-In tomorrow's blog I'm planning to about about a few things like the positives of ENVYing others,and a few other hacks to make the best out of your mind.
Have any questions post them below and I'd be most happy to clarify your queries.
blog comments powered by Disqus